Careers at Gekko
Gekko Systems is a world leading global company specialising in mineral processing systems and services with offices in Vancouver, Perth, Johannesburg, Moscow and HQ in Ballarat. We are innovative and a thought leader with a strong culture and brand that focuses on providing world class solutions to our customers.
The Gekko Solution is integrated knowledge. Knowledge that is obtained, applied and exploited for the greatest returns for our customers.
It’s only through embracing smart ideas together can we transform our world.
Manager – North America
We passionately believe that by working smarter together we can change the face of our industry.
Whether you are an experienced sales professional wanting to join an innovating forward thinking company or an energetic Metallurgist looking to flex your creative entrepreneurial side to forge a new career path, then this could be the role for you.
You will be the face of Gekko in our North American Operations and represent us in all things mineral processing.
Your passion for innovation, strong team spirit and solutions focused customer service will see you succeed.
This is an exciting time to join Gekko as we change the face of mineral processing with our unique solutions such as Carbon Scout, Online Gold Analyser (OLGA), online real time reporting/analysis and underground processing.
We are flexible how you work with us including location and nature of the tenure being full time or Contract/Consultant as it is all about the delivery and outcome.
For a confidential chat please contact Mark Donadio, Human Resources on + 61 409 583 691
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualification in Metallurgy or Chemical Engineering
- A flare for innovation and lateral thinking
- Strong relationship building skills and passion for continuous improvement
- Strong safety focus and previous work experience
- Excellent evaluation, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability and willingness to undertake travel
- A professional and mature attitude
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and prioritise workloads
Join The Gekko Team
Complete the form below to apply to this unique opportunity to join Gekko Systems